An Emoji that bites its lip wears a baseball cap backward and rests its thumb, and index finger on its chin is known as a Fuckboy Emoji or Baseball Cap Lip Bite Emoji. C2 is the Fuckboy Emoji variation on the Cursed Emoji chart. (Get the fuckboy emoji at the bottom of the post.)
The Origin of The Fuckboy Emoji
EmojiXpress posted its custom Lip Bite Emoji on its social media on September 12th, asking whether users would like it included in Unicode. It received over 540 likes on Instagram and over 45,500 requests on emojiRequest in two years.
The image was reacted to by multiple Twitter users in the following weeks. In two years, Tumblr users lost were posted the “fuckboi emoji” on April 20th, 2018, accumulating over 36,000 notes.
A Twitter user named @blueaurorius tweeted a collection of “cursed expressions” containing variations of the Fuckboy Emoji on July 18th. In the following days, artists on Twitter, Tumblr, and DeviantArt used the emoji set for reference when ordering artistic commissions.
The “cursed” set of emojis, including Fuckboy Emoji, received a notable spread in memes online following its release.
Using the emojis as inspiration, Twitter user @Pencil_Peach tweeted a series of fan art images based on the emojis, receiving over 9,000 likes and 1,700 retweets.
Fuckboy Emoji—Biting Lips Mean
There is something mysterious about the (biting lip) emoji. Apple released it only in 2021, but it has already taken over the emoji scene. TikTok. Facebook. Messages you send. The new shiny (or glossy) emoji is shiny, but what does it mean? The other biting lip emoji floating around online has a yellow face, right? Our goal is to help you understand the emoji’s meaning by providing examples so that you can get to the bottom of it. We don’t mind spilling all the details, despite loose lips sinking ships.
- Someone may feel sexy when they use the emoji.
- Anxiety can also be a reason of it.
- When people are excited or in pain, they may use the emoji.
Lip-Biting Emoji Meanings
- Emojis are a flirty way to express your mood
Consider the context of their message before jumping to conclusions. When someone sends you the emoji, they probably feel flirty (and frisky). Would you like to be with them right now? Did they send you a flirtatious text? Was it part of a non-sexy aside (“Ugh, I just stubbed my big toe”)?
- You’re probably really into them if they sent a flirty message.
- The message might be innocent if it doesn’t seem flirty.
- Emojis can also convey anxiety or nervousness
Did you chew your lips when you were taking an exam or watching a scary movie? Someone sending you the emoji might be feeling that way. In other words, if they add to a message about their stress or anxiety, that’s why.
- It’s been 9 hours of studying, yet I’m still dreading this test.”
- My heart is racing as I watch this movie.”
- My mind is racing with thoughts of the universe’s eventual heat death at 3 am. What’s wrong with me? Please help”
- It can indicate that you’re excited about something
No, it’s not about the sexual kind of excitement. Getting ready for a European vacation with your besties or finding out your favorite popsicles have been brought back after being discontinued when you were 12. People might be excited about something if they pair the emoji with a celebratory message.
- The new Taylor Swift album is coming out in six days.
- “I need an excuse to overeat popcorn and drink three large sodas before the new Marvel movie comes out.”
- I’m eagerly anticipating the arrival of fall in my warm sweater tomorrow.
- You may also be in pain
After slamming your finger into something, why does biting your lip help with the pain? Possibly this is why some people use the emoji when they’re in pain in posts or messages.
- Check out this gnarly bruise I got from a baseball hit on the face today.
- A diving board user just slipped and fell backward on a video. Remind me never to use a diving board again.
It’s the alternative, unofficial emoji for biting lips. In places like TikTok and Discord, you might have seen a meme of this yellow face-biting lip emoji. Users came together to create their version of the biting lip emoji before Apple made it official. An online petition on Change.org received over 40,000 signatures. However, Apple eventually released its version of the yellow-face biting lip emoji in 2021.
The yellow face with the biting lip emoji shows someone turned on (trust the internet to create more “sexy” emojis).